Lease cleaning can be a daunting task, especially when you’re moving out of a property. However, with the right lease cleaning service, you can make the process easier and stress-free. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your lease cleaning service.
- Plan ahead– Planning is essential when it comes to leasing cleaning. Start by making a list of all the cleaning tasks that need to be done. This includes cleaning the floors, walls, windows, kitchen appliances, and bathrooms. Once you have a list, you can share it with your lease cleaning service so that they know exactly what needs to be done.
- Reputable lease cleaning service– When looking for a lease cleaning service, it’s important to find a reputable one. Look for a service that has good reviews and testimonials from previous customers. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family members who have used a lease cleaning service in the past.
- Communicate– Communication is key when working with a lease cleaning service. Make sure you communicate your needs clearly and ask any questions you may have. This includes asking about the End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne products they use, how long the cleaning will take, and if there are any additional fees.
- Be present during the cleaning
- While you don’t need to be present during the entire cleaning process, it’s a good idea to be there at the beginning and end of the cleaning. This allows you to show the cleaners around the property and point out any specific areas that need extra attention.
- Check the cleaning before you leave– Before you leave the property, make sure you check the cleaning to ensure everything has been done to your satisfaction. If you notice any areas that have been missed or not cleaned to your liking, make sure you bring them to the attention of the Bond Back Cleaning
- Schedule the cleaning at the right time– When scheduling your lease cleaning, make sure you do it at the right time. This includes scheduling the cleaning after all your belongings have been moved out and before the final inspection. This ensures that the property is in the best possible condition for inspection.
- Consider additional services– Some lease cleaning services offer additional services such as carpet cleaning or oven cleaning. These services can help ensure that the property is in the best possible condition when you leave. If you’re interested in additional services, make sure you discuss them with your Vacate Cleaning service ahead of time.
- Follow up after the cleaning– After the cleaning is complete, make sure you follow up with the lease cleaning service to ensure everything went smoothly. This includes checking to see if the property passed the final inspection and if there were any issues with the cleaning.